View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 06:49 AM  
spooks69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
First of all..A LOT of businesses can be started with Little to no capital. This is a great example!

Let's be honest this WAS a promotional article...but a good one..an inspiring one, and one without a direct link to the site. So Bravo to you!

I hand typed your domain into the bar, visited and clicked a few links for you..home that puts you up over the top. If you get to the 29th day message me and I'll buy your site for $11, thus proving that you can build and sell websites for a profit with little to no investment.

I started an electronics recycling business in my spare time. I invested about $10 in IT contacts from local companies from Data.com, opened a Mailchimp account, bought a domain and built the site on WIX. it was profitable in the first month, and continues to be profitable today.

It doesn't take a LOT of $$ to start a business, it takes an Idea and a LOT of hard work!

Good Luck!

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
~Thomas Edison
spooks69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote