View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 12:19 PM  
ironwebmaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdbuilder View Post
Hey ironwebmaster,

I intend to release Jasmin next month. But since they forbid traffic from Twitter, I would have to remove the Online Twitter Poster from all scripts to respect their TOS and not put your account in jeopardy. Just so I can feel the market, would you still be interested by having a script that builds sites, or drives a WP blog but without being able to post to Twitter?

I still think It would be nice scripts to use to push traffic to Jasmin, counting on the fact that since V2 they can create unique content with the ChimpRewriter API..

What do you think?
Man, that is good to hear, and here is some really good news. They don't forbid traffic from twitter at all. As a matter of fact, its the only social platform they recommend. Lots of people are doing it, including myself. I dont know much but trust me, when it comes to jasmin, I know my stuff. do you have skype? I can talk to you about this in private
ironwebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote