View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 10:06 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Name: Zoe
Employment: Department Store Cashier Clerk
Pictures: A WHOPPING 3,841 High Resolution Pictures
Videos: 1 Modeling & Butthole Spreading HD Video + More Coming!

Zoe and I have been friends for a long time now, and after shooting her with a younger look, a shaved pussy, a hairy pussy, giving handjobs, and even shooting while she was almost 9 months pregnant, here she is again, almost 3 whole years later! And not only that, these amateur and homemade pictures were taken in her very own house! Zoe has a whopping amount of 3,841 high quality and exclusive pictures in the members area, and she also has a SUPER HOT and very exclusive HD modeling video too! Watch Zoe strip down nude and spread apart her amateur ass! You will also find this hot amateur babe masturbating with a dildo ...in her very own bedroom and behind closed doors!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

Name: Vera
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Manager
Pictures: 623 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Vera is a 27 year old big breasted BBW woman that I came into contact with over at one of the local grocery markets here in town. I noticed this BBW woman browsing through the shopping market and I remember seeing that plump ass, which instantly made me think of this amateur BBW woman spreading it all apart with both of her hands! As you guys already know, I specialize in shooting all types of 100% real amateur girls, and believe me, Vera is EXTREMELY amateur and she has never done any sort of modeling in the past! So yeah, what you see is pretty much what you get with my amateur models and that is 100% REAL amateur girls, consisting of all different types! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution and very homemade modeling pictures of a big breasted and very amateur BBW woman spreading apart that big amateur ass, as well as showing off those BBW breasts!

Name: Sunny
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Community Swimming Pool Lifeguard
Pictures: 950 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Resolution Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video

Sunny is a 19 year old amateur teen that I met at the shopping mall. I really wanted to shoot her, but I had absolutely no idea if whether or not she would even consider doing any nude modeling. When I approach these amateur girls out in public locations to ask if they would be interested in participating in my nude amateur shoots, there are a lot of girls that flat out tell me that they are not interested in nude modeling, and there are also a lot of girls that tell me that they are interested in nude modeling. Sunny was dead smack in the middle, not really sure what she was wanted to do. But as you can see, she decided to tryout the amateur nude modeling! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution pictures of Sunny modeling nude!

photos above used from the galleries
BBW Big Tits Vera Model - Trueamateurmodels.com
Zoe Rae Nude At Home - True Amateur Models
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-teen.htm
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote