Thread: News Relic dvtimes
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 08:37 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
A trollop? You mean, the same as any other person on all the websites the people here promote & make money from?
exactly my point, I was using sarcasm to get my point across, obv failed miserably there. apologies for real if you though I was attacking you or joining in. not me. ever.

you're awesome and you have nothing to explain or for which to apologize, let alone to peeps who make money from adult and don't have the balls to put their own no-doubt magnificent visages on display for us to critique as they talk shit about others.

I won't even get into the comical lack of knowledge regarding female anatomy. it's not like the vagina is muscle or anything that can expand without harm. thank dog, otherwise one fine dick and we'd be ruined for life. seriously though, i thought even 10 year olds knew that at this point?

we're on the same side here. I'll slit my wrists before I ever talk shit about someone doing their own thing on their own terms. even if they are slutty slutty whores like us

respect, peace and all the $$$$$$ =)
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote