View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 01:05 AM  
JasonCollins
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by putas View Post
VEROTEL IS A CHARGEBACK PYRAMID SCHEME , I have 0 ZERO chargebacks with Zombaio when I was with Verotel I had a Lot of chargebacks and you even has the gul to blame me, I LOVE ZOMBAIO Hopefully this last delay is the last one
Let me just start by mentioning that we (Verotel) do not have a fee per chargeback.

I am not sure what your specific case was about, but we do have fraud and chargeback prevention. If you would like to share which website we are talking about, I would be happy to take a look.

Your transactions are certainly your responsibility - They are your sales. I always advise our webmasters to login daily and have a look at their recent activity. If you see something suspicious you can forward it to us to check. You can even email your case manager a list of transactions and they will review them for you one by one.

Chargebacks generally take about 30 days to hit the account, so even if you check your activity weekly, there should not be a problem. Of course nothing is full proof, but for the merchants that I know are reviewing their transactions and/or are working with our risk management team, they do not have an issue.