View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 06:48 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Fuck you for perpetuating that bullshit. They literally have "Gay police" there looking for Gay venues to arrest & prosecute LGBT people:
Have you been there? You personally? I don't know what you read - the US newspapers say that we have beers with balalaykas walking across Moscow streets, the Soviet news were saying that Americans hung up people for being black. The same applies to the "news" about Dubai. Just go there and you'll find out they don't care about foreign gays or lesbians. It is forbidden to have gay sex... for locals. It is forbidden to drink vodka... for locals. It is forbidden to have sex with a prostitute... for locals. It is forbidden to eat pork... for locals. It is bidden to walk with open face... for local women. As a tourist you are an exception from these rules.

Just an example of something which is a crime in my country and in your country too. When my buddy was stopped by Dubai police, he was DUI (not drunk in shit of course, maybe a bottle or two of beer). The Dubai cop told him he feels the smell of alcohol. The buddy just asked him: "are you Muslim?". The cop answered "yes, of course!". The buddy said: "so how do you know the smell of alcohol?" After that he was released. And that's not a joke. That's a real story.

P.S. Dubai is one of the most popular traveling places for Russian tourists who are known for breaking the rules, having a lot of sex, drinking alcohol, smoking etc. They known for everything... which is forbidden in Dubai. But somehow they have no problems in that country. How come?