View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 AM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will be running a sale from today Tuesday July the 26th on to Thursday July the 28th for the Online Twitter Poster, Cam Site Builder and Cam Blog Builder. All script are at $19.95 plus everyone getting a script during that period will receive a coupon when the new update comes out somewhere at the end of next week or the beginning of the following week to buy another script at that same price.

That coupon can be applied on existent scripts: Streamate or Chaturbate or any of the one that will be released in August: I'm Live, Bongacams or Flirt4Free.

All existent customer will be able to update their existent script with the features below.

Also, even if you buy at that price, you will get the next update for free which is simply awesome:

Online Twitter Poster:
  • Auto creation of tweets: if you wish, no more having to create your own tweet messages, they will be automatically populated. Still having the ability to insert hashtags, model name, links and custom invite text into them.
  • Ability to add your own hashtag list by category.
  • Ability to tweet by models from a list your import into the script in that format: NAME|THUMB_URL where THUMB_URL , if you wish, will allow to set custom thumbs for a particular model.
  • Integration of the text spinner API of Chimprewriter, used as a last resource if you are running out of tweets fro a particular model.
  • Ability to add random custom text strings when tweeting by models: "Join my chat room!".
  • Ability to add the name of models in tweet messages using a simple syntax ": NAME".

Cam Site Builder:
  • Integration of the text spinner API of Chimprewriter, no more having to create your own gallery content, you will serve thousands of galleries with unique content and will really run on auto-pilot.
  • Auto-creation of URL and Titles for all of those galleries.
  • Footer links manageable by the admin interface.

Cam Blog Builder:
  • Integration of the text spinner API of Chimprewriter, no more having to create your own blog content, now will really run on auto-pilot.
  • Auto-creation of URL and Titles for all of those galleries.

I will post updates of the progress on the ROBO SCRIPT. Also feel free to ask for features request and any questions you may have.

I strongly suggest you buy right now at this price, you will be able to download the current version, familiarize yourself with the script and wait just a bit to profit from the next update feature coz after that; prices will rise again!

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote