View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 11:05 PM  
JayAllan
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
I like you and like your work, so don't take this wrong, but name 3 pay sites (not owned by tubes because they monetize differently) which are paying remotely $10k a scene for pay site content.
Amelia. Hey! I like you and I like your work so I will answer what I can. I have NDA agreements with all the sites I shoot for now. **Edited and sent to you via DM ** And they are not alone. X-Art spends in that range all day long. So thats 3 right there. I am also shooting a $7000 scene this week for a website in Europe. These cost are normal for high quality scenes. My cost alone are almost always over $6000 a day. When you consider that the average cost for a 30 second commercial is $300,000 then these costs do not seem that great. Adult filmmakers and Hollywood filmmakers are starting to use the same tools and the consumer is now used to quality lighting and camera work.
JayAllan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote