View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 05:54 PM  
AMDWarrior
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
I know there has been a lot of questions about why AFSC site is down and no replies from staff. I can finally disclose that?s because I?m happy to finally announce that I am the new and sole owner of AFSC.

I entered into a contract to buy AFSC in January of 2015, however all parties agreed it would not be official until the installment payment agreement for the purchase was completed. I made the last payment on May 1, 2016 and the site is now officially mine. Since May 1, I have been in the process of taking in all the content and re-starting the site.

My current site will be the new replacement with AFSC starting immediately. The AFSC domain will propagate to my servers before weekend.
The integration of all the content will take time because of how large the library is, but you are free to contact me for orders.

I have been associated with AFSC since it started in 2009 as an independent contractor / sales associate, and I am happy to finally be able to call myself the owner.

New owner to fucking scam more people? Fuck you,worthless piece of shit..
AMDWarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote