Old 07-12-2016, 07:00 AM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
Kendra is great! I loved shooting her!
Yay for 3K posts!
Yeah, Kendra is fun to shoot and she always does a great job at the modeling! Oh ...and she can also stroke a cock good too.

She actually has a full hairy bush now .....and I personally like it a lot! But yeah, I have shot her plenty of times with a shaved pussy, so it is nice to have her with a different look. Here is her newest gallery that I made of her. Hope you all enjoy!

Name: Kendra Lynn
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Shower Masturbation Video + More Coming!

Check out these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures from Kendra ...and this time she has an all natural and
hairy bush! Kendra and I used to shoot together in the past quite a bit and she always had a shaved pussy at the shoot
so it is nice to have some modeling pictures of her with a hairy and all natural bush! Kendra has a total WHOPPING
amount of 1,936 high resolution pictures in the members area and she also a high definition video showing her masturbating
her pussy back when her pussy was shaved! Kendra also has modeling pictures without her glasses on too ...but she wears
them the vast majority of the time ...so most of the pictures on the website show her modeling with her glasses. Hope you
all enjoy these super high resolution and very exclusive modeling pictures from Kendra!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery
Kendra Lynn Models Nude And Shows Hairy Pussy - TrueAmateurModels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote