View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 05:54 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by galleryseek View Post
MSNBC Video: https://www.facebook.com/msnbc/video...26688364094080

I love it. Called this from a mile away.

How's it feel to be a Sanders fan, operating under the impression that he's Mr. Anti-Establishment, while watching this video?

He's about to officially endorse the biggest establishment, corporate-whore politician the world has ever known.

So much for principles.
It feels like you don't understand what the words "biggest establishment, corporate-whore politician the world has ever known" mean.

For instance, George W. Bush. His daddy was a president, his granddaddy was a senator. Pretty establishment, no? Much more than self-made Hillary Clinton. GWB created the NSA and the shadow government that are probably watching you right now. Also the failed Iraq war, started on a lie, that Donald Trump finally has the courage to tell the truth about. Of course, he doubled the deficit, but he made sure we needed to sell the long bond to China again. Wall Street loved this guy. He made them trillions, while the middle class dwindled, watching their pay go down.

I know it must be hard to go back a whole 10 years in just the US, but there you have it, within the last two presidents, a much bigger establishment, corporate whore. I could go on to the rest of the world, but no need.
ilnjscb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote