View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 07:27 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
Not sure where you get this from.

We are having to plan entire new CITIES to accomodate the extra population that comes here under the freedom of movement rule. A whole new CITY being built at Ebbsfleet in Kent. Another whole new CITY planned near Bicester in Oxfordshire.
Tell him exactly how many houses that is. And how the UK will pay for it. Because with the squeeze on wages, the tenants will struggle to pay for them. Maybe the EU should pay for the new houses to house EU migrants. It was their idea that free movement is great.

And there's the problem. If a person from a country with a very low level of benefits and like Czech a low standard of living. Moves to the UK and requires Government services/benefits in any way. The UK pays. If it was down to the country where that person had been contributing to tax revenues were forced to pay. Free movement would be a very different system.

I came here and was entitled to nothing. My Brother in law lives in N. London and is on benefits, employed and still requires benefits.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote