View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 AM  
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
The trouble with that is, you can't leave emotions out of the argument because we are not machines, we are not slaves, we are human beings and we have emotions and we act on them. Always have done, always will. We are social creatures and need a sense of belonging to something, and I think that the nation state is about the right system to feel a belonging to, not a federalist superstate.
If you need your Nation State to give you your identity and give you a sense of belonging... damn... that's just... I cannot believe it... I'm in a mental crisis right now... I'll need some time i think to overthink mankind. It's worse then i thought. Serious question! Does everyone still feels like that? How can I live in a world like this? Please someone on here! Anyone has a sanctuary for me to hide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
It's not about feeling British, Dutch or European. It's about your ability to vote for people who only represent Holland and aren't dominated by others who don't care about Holland. Because they're voted in to get the best deal for their people.

All Europe needed was a Trade Deal, what it's on its way to is a United States of Europe. On the present evidence as you say. That will be a huge failure. A dictatorship will make it worse.
"others" and "their people".... You just comfirmed that it is indeed all about Nationalism...
If you don't understand the principles of what i'm writing then please do not reply...

All Europe needed was a Trade Deal, what it's on its way to is a United States of Europe. On the present evidence as you say. That will be a huge failure. A dictatorship will make it worse

Can you please write correctly... i don't understand a single fuck about what you write here...

what it's on it way????
That will be a huge failure?????
A dictatorship will make it worse????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
It is about British Nationalism. War in Europe has been about nationalism for centuries.

As long as *you* civilized countries don't start nationalistic wars again -- have fun!
Exactly... human brain is still so infantile...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Nexit FTW!
Quess what.... The Dutch are even bigger pussies then the British.... It's like the Dutch almost invented pussyfication... You know that... you know that the Dutch would not vote Nexit...