View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:26 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Holy shit, you take naive to the next level!

Saudi Arabia, the country stoning women to death on their squares for being raped.
This actually happens, I watched a new documentary a few weeks ago. The square was made with ridges in it that blood could run away easy and you could see fresh blood stains on it. The reporter had to film everything hidden or he would be thrown in jail.
The country with huge empty camps but taking in a total of ZERO refugees.
The country that funds extremist imams to spread the message of sharia, hatred and extremism in mosques around Europe.
The country that funded the 9/11 hijackers.

Yep, that sure sounds like a friendly and philanthropic government who care about human rights and lives, and donate 25 million for 'just a charity'. Fuck, how naive can you be? Don't you know anything?
Back up a bit here.

I am well of what Saudi Arabia is. They are evil, vile, horrible, and most likely partially responsible for 9/11 to some degree (and everyone here knows how I feel about 9/11).

At the same time, for better or for worse, Saudi Arabia remains very important to the United States and it's interests in the region. Saudi Arabia has played an important roll keeping the area stable and the rest of the world in oil. Even now that the United States has surpassed Saudi Arabia in oil production, we still need them to ensure the price of oil remains stable.

If the United States decided to drop kick Saudi Arabia as a friend in the morning, would I loose any sleep? Nope. If the United States decided to bomb them back into the stone age would I loose any sleep? Maybe a little, but only because I hate to see anyone suffer. But I am positive everyone in Europe would loose sleep when the price of their gasoline doubles or triples in price. While Saudi Arabia might just be evil and vile and horrible, we need them.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote