View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 03:19 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Obama care is a big reason I was going to go Republican again this election. The way they pushed it through so it was HUGE windfall for insurance & drug companies turned me off. It needs to be drastically reformed to single payer. Drug & insurance companies have fucked us for 40 years and the gravy train is over.

The Republican party picked the worst candidate possible; a scamming crook with thousands of lawsuits who's lost federal cases and has three OPEN federal cases. Says how fucked the GOP is now.
Obamcare has it's flaws. However, no matter what it would have had it's flaws. It's too big and too complicated to get right on the very first try, and even more so when you have two sides of the government fighting over it.

As for the Republican party picking the wrong candidate.... I thought McCain was okay, although he was much better when he was younger. Pairing him with Palin was freaking insane. I think Romney would have done well, but honestly he was the wrong person at the wrong time - This was during the economic issues, and he wasn't the solution but instead he was part of the problem. Romney did what the banks did - set it up so that he could not fail while blowing through someone else's money. I liked Ryan.

There are a handful of Republicans I would have voted for over Hillary or Sanders. But none of them came close.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote