View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 06:50 AM  
BigFurry
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Interesting content! I'm sure it will sell well.

I'll give you some honest feedback. The design needs work. The concept isn't too bad, but it looks like amateur work. The menu is ugly, and the logo looks very amateurish too. The cycling background images look low quality on a big, high res screen.

It's annoying that you can scroll down on the main page, but there is nothing in the bottom.

The main entry page is confusing on a big screen. The most part of the page is the background image, and nothing else in the middle. It took a few seconds for me to look at the menu, which is not good. You should put something in the middle of the screen the lead the visitor to the inner pages, IMO.

The order of the links in the menu is not good, Updates, Models should come before Contact/Terms. In fact, I'd make the important entries in the menu bigger (Home, Updates, Models, Join, Login), and the others smaller. One page should have one purpose, split the combo pages (JOIN/LOGIN, TEAM/UPDATES, CONTACT/TERMS).

The text on the updates page is not readable, because the solid color background is slightly transparent and the background images behind the text annoy the eye.

The 2257 page is missing your business info/address.

Sites are supposed to be responsive these days, and not have a separate mobile version. If you don't know what responsive design is, you need a professional designer. In fact, I'd recommend hiring a designer to pimp up the whole site. :-) There are many good ones here at GFY.

Hope you don't get offended by all this. I don't mean to mock you at all, just trying to help.

And I could not find the affiliate signup link. :-)
BigFurry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote