View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 10:46 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
It's not "eaten up," you get it back. That's 10% you are not making now sitting in an account that comes back to you after the cycle.
It' $10k-$25k out of your liquidity gone + the yearly Visa/MC fee gone for each merchant account.

You're a good guy I know you're not out to screw anyone in any way I'm just stating things from a merchants perspective, things I wish I would have known before getting my own merchant accounts.

I really am thankful for CCBills consumer customer service. Priceless. After getting your merchant accounts and having to take all the time to deal with customer cancellations, user pass crap, refunds, etc.you quickly appreciate the service they provide.

OrbitalPay is the only other processor I know that offers consumer customer service like CCBILL included with the merchant accounts they offer. The VP @ OrbitalPay, Karen Campbell is so personable & accessible, fucking amazing

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote