View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 12:06 PM  
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I think just the opposite,

Hillary is Obama for 4 more years but a bit more to the right. She is a cunt and a liar but not crazy and she understand the status quo.

Hillary = the same as the last 8 years. Republicans will do nothing in congress and overall nothing gets done.

Trump will fuck shit up. He's just too stupid not to and has a giant ego to boot. He will piss off any friends we have left.

Bernie is also the only guy I'll vote for but not because I agree with everything he says, but rather because he's the only one who actually gives a fuck about the people.

He still wouldnot get anything done.
sounds about right, except I'm not sure how you concluded that "Trump will fuck shit up"... fucking things up is certainly a possibility, but disrupting the status quo for the better is just as likely too...

so it really comes down to if you want more of the mediocre same (Hillary)... or if you want to take a chance on something different (Trump)...
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote