Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
I mean't loss, not pay out
Really ?

Quote:
No one seems to have posted a thread regarding the suicide at Apples headquarters, so I thought I'd ask if anyone's read the story & if so, what's the thoughts on a cover up?

I've just read Apple's had a difficult week after paying $40billion on market capitalization. Could someone have made a booboo & cost the company?

That's a massive amount of money & a suicide in the headquarters sounds suspicious to me
Quote:

After hearing the big amount of payout, maybe there's more involved.
Quote:
Hoping you can find more info out, as some here agree with me, it's a bit strange for suicide the same week as a big marketing payout for Apple
We know this is you posting Gary, just looking at your patterns of online speech and your phrases makes it clear as day. You can continue the charade that Natalie is the one posting but you know and everyone else knows that she isn't. You were banned from GFY and came back pretending to be Natalie - however while you made an effort to begin with, it became clear very quickly it was you typing/controlling the account and your overwhelming stupidity does nothing more than confirm that.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote