View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 01:55 PM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
You want to stop them, but you listen to BS from the talking heads. A wall isn't stopping anyone it's just pandering to morons.

You want to stop illegals then you start slapping a $5k fine for each one found to the companies hiring them.

That is a solution which will work but it's not suggested by a Republican anywhere. The whole anti illegals non sense is just pandering to people dumb enough to believe it.

I'd like them gone too, it's just I'm smart enough to understand a wall will.do nothing..
LOL, I have said months ago that I do not believe in wall. It is just a show gimmick to make an argument, to speak loudly about the issue of illegals etc.

I would be for - ban all sanctuary cities, enforce stop and frisk, encourage cops to do as many of them, and most not PC - pay bonuses for number of caught invaders.

Simple measure like that will make them scared to even go out in the streets. While now absolutely nothing is being done. I mean sanctuary cities? This is treason. Whoever implemented sanctuary cities should be tried for treason. And I am completely serious. Harboring illegal invader = treason.

There was a story how illegals even married legally. How is that possible? In a normal world if you are government clerk and illegal comes to you, you do not marry him, you call the cops and he gets jail;ed and later deported. It is as simple as that. But when illegal actually gets legal marriage documents - something is absolutely fucked up.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote