View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 01:53 PM  
makko2
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you do realist that shariah is like the 10 commandments and does not in any way imply any violence at all?

of course you do not, you dumb fuck LOL

for exmaple the malidives have full shariah law yet tourists go there no problem...

singapore has partial shariah...

every time some american says something about shariah the world dumbs down a little...

US best ally saudi arabia has it in the full "stone people to death" form and so do yemen and sudan...

in other countries it is isolated to backwards parts of the dessert and is rare...to say islam wants stoning to death is the intellectual equivalent of saying "all americans want KKK"

travel the world .............
Well said. The more this is said in this type of extensive informative clarity the more people become undumbed* - slowly but surely anyway. Only the serious delusional holdouts are going to stick with the motto of all dedicated haters-for-life; "I don't care about the facts, I know I'm right!"
- and of course many responders to your post are not comprehending your point about ignorance breeding mass hysteria labeling of groups.

makko2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote