View Single Post
Old 03-18-2016, 10:24 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Barry how is he a bigot?

I actually watch his speeches. The majority of the speeches are about trade with other countries and also about how all of our politicians are bought and paid for by big corporations.

He also will spend about 2 or 3 minutes on illegal immigration and the problems of terrorism from Muslims.

Can you tell me how any of that is bigoted?

I just keep hearing the guys like Anderson Cooper, Van Jones, and John King types repeating it over and over without actually specifying it.
Oh yeah, they will say things like "Trump called Mexican's rapists" without pointing out that he was saying that the govt. of Mexico was encouraging people to cross the border illegally and in his mind they were sending their criminals in order to get rid of them.

Funny how Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo, John King and the like always make sure to "dig down" on the comments that Obama or Hillary make that sound bad...but they suddenly lose their ability to do that on Trump and simply cherry pick the quote with no context to it.