View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 04:10 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Funny stuff how conservatads cheer and encourage hate speech from Trump, then whine and cry when it gets turned back on them.

100% emotionally driven behaviors.
I don't support Trump and am not whining and crying about anything. Any other fabricated deflections you'd like to offer up before I shift my attention to work?

I'm not the one making ceaseless emotionally driven (i.e. devoid of fact or logic) incendiary attacks, name calling and fabricating arguments like "racist" and calling others racist and stupid and fascists etc etc etc. That would be you and your's. I think Hillary is a cunt,... i can't recall ever attacking her supporters. Thats something you do to avoid any real argument based on facts.

When i say "Liberals", i'm making fun of you and bronco1234567 and your constant weak minded, low IQ attacks where "they are brainwashed" is the only way you guys can even make sense of the world around you or the only lense through which your capable of viewing any other world view. Otherwise, i perfectly understand that we need multiple world views and "teams" for a system to work.

I'm not so weak minded that I don't recognize this or deny how I see things or that there are multiple ways to view the same issue or even multiple correct answers, as you do.

Thinking about it, i don't think anyone here has attacked Hillary supporters or Sanders supporters.... nor do they blame a massive shift in voter direction away from establishment candidates on brainwashing and stupidity or FOX News. Thats what low information simpletons without any real argument do.