View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 01:22 PM  
Ben.Teenrevenue

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
Just stop with the threats. Expose the motherfuckers now and don't forget to show some fucking proof. Before you said you wouldn't be exposing "them," as to not educate them on how they were supposedly caught and how they did it. Good luck with exposing them and not showing proof.

So far that looks like just another sleazy fucking attempt to pull off this squeaky clean image and not pay people out.

6 fucking months man I have been working on trying to get paid out. Your PR work is shit. One fucking excuse after another.......for 6 fucking months.

Again, my account is still active. You've done nothing to resolve my issue, and if I somehow end up on your fraudulent list of webmasters, you can be assured you will hear from my lawyer. He is on retainer and works very closely with this industry.

Webmasterchecks huh? Interesting.....
I have no idea what your username is based on a GFY nick, if I told you your payouts are going out they will and if you can log into your teenrevenue account I am highly confident you have not been banned

Checks we have delays on unfortunately other than that payouts are going out rapidly.
How can I contact you if I dont know your username?

Kicking ass for well over a decade!

Ben -
Email: [email protected]
Ben.Teenrevenue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote