Old 03-08-2016, 01:08 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Teenrevenue View Post
- Paxum payouts have all gone out
- Wires have all gone out
- Checks seem to have delays, we are contracting webmasterchecks to help us pick up on this asap.
* Tons of them arrived already, some not yet

I see people posting in this thread that have obvious fraud accounts, once I have more time on my hands I will be exposing them on gfy.

Ben
Just stop with the threats. Expose the motherfuckers now and don't forget to show some fucking proof. Before you said you wouldn't be exposing "them," as to not educate them on how they were supposedly caught and how they did it. Good luck with exposing them and not showing proof.

So far that looks like just another sleazy fucking attempt to pull off this squeaky clean image and not pay people out.

6 fucking months man I have been working on trying to get paid out. Your PR work is shit. One fucking excuse after another.......for 6 fucking months.

Again, my account is still active. You've done nothing to resolve my issue, and if I somehow end up on your fraudulent list of webmasters, you can be assured you will hear from my lawyer. He is on retainer and works very closely with this industry.

Webmasterchecks huh? Interesting.....
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote