View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 10:08 PM  
Chibbs

Industry Role:
Professional Text Content - Matched Pricing = Super Fast Turn Around

Back at it full time and available for hire. If you are looking for
high quality text content give me a shout. Anything from simple blog post to keyword enriched review post in the 500-1000 word range all the way up to full sex stories.
Also open for tube descripts, gallery descripts etc.

I put quality and customer satisfaction first and always make sure my clients are 100% happy with their order before they pay. I'm a straight shooter, I don't bullshit and waste time and I don't turn business away. I don't care if you need a $2.00 blog post or a $500 order of reviews. Business is business to me and I work hard.

I Missed out on a lot of work the last 2 months from a pretty nasty car wreck in November but I'm back 100% and ready to work. You can reach me anytime on Skype, ICQ, E-mail, Text or Phone. Price wise I don't really have a set price per word, per post etc. My clients let me know what they need done, and we hash out a price from there. If you would like to save some money on your text content needs, and would like it delivered to you a lot faster feel free to give me a shout. If you would like to speak on the phone, hit me up on Skype or ICQ and I'll give you my number.

Chibbs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook