View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 09:10 PM  
katja_AWNews
Deep Into Cams

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen- View Post
The webmaster earnings decay over time yes. Starts off at around 36%(24 months). You made $18K in referrals? Because I'm just talking referrals here. I'm just sharing my experience with AWE. I've been with them since Dec 2012.
Decay over time yes....
see its pay periods, and its UP to, meaning, they give you the best case scenario, meaning that you get webmasters who sell from day one

I have been with them since early 2000, helped them build up traffic when they had a shitty black and white cheapish looking site.

I hope you do not intend to become one of their tools and shouts here all the time how all your partners are doing so amazing good, and how you sit back and enjoy the ride as the guy who teaches them how to make money and get a huge % on their earnings, cause if you are since , lets say, 2005 here, you would fully agree with many of us here. AWE is not a webmaster program anymore, they have enriched themselves by outgrowing their affiliates, and then punching us in the face as 'Thank you and Fuck You'