View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 06:05 AM  
Milk_Shake
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandolph View Post
Attention Webmasters, I would just like to tell everyone that my new friend Milk Shake is a professional artist. If anyone needs artwork or banners for their sites, well Milk Shake is certainly the man. I have been getting my work from this professional for awhile now and I will tell you that not only is the price very reasonable but the work is amazing, very high quality and the experience is always smooth. My man Shake goes above and beyond to make customers not only happy but puts out the highest quality product that I have seen to date. This artist will show you his work in advance before making payment to ensure you approve and make any needed changes , though there are never any changes needed,as Shake always gets it right the first time and exceeds your expectations. I would like to say thank you Shake for all of your hard and dedicated work. Milk Shake is the only person you should get your banner work from at least if you are serious about your site design.
Milk_Shake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote