View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 08:44 AM  
Ben.Teenrevenue

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut x View Post
I haven't received any notification of a payment. My last payment, is still marked "PAID" from several months ago, but I never received it. I would think that If a check got sent, that PAID date would or should be updated.

As far as I am concerned, this is still unresolved and just another excuse. Haven't seen one person post that they got their PAXUM, or received any notifications that payments have been sent.

My concern is that people that have complained publicly are going to somehow end up on your "fraudulent webmaster" list. I hope that isn't the case, but I received a private message from someone that sure didn't sound good.

It seems kind of strange that all these fraudulent webmasters suddenly appear when people start complaining publicly.
Payouts have been and are going out, please contact me with your username and all will be cleared up

Again, all legit affiliates will be paid.

I refuse to post how we caught certain fraudulent affiliates as that would only educate them.

Kicking ass for well over a decade!

Ben -
Email: [email protected]
Ben.Teenrevenue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote