View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 06:27 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Teenrevenue View Post
Again, NATS helped us import refunds and charge backs and indeed we found several highly fraudulent accounts.

We received delayed reports from our processors (it always take a while for chargebacks to show up) once these arrived NATS helped us solve the problem within days and import them.

NATS has been nothing but great to and for us and the industry, most programs would not be where they are without them.

We are sorry for any delays this may have caused you, unfortunately there are a ton of fraudulent affiliates out there and without proper imports/refund imports they are getting harder and harder to detect.

If any programs want information about these fraudulent affiliates please contact me
( I am not going to post information as this will only further educate them trying to push fraud into programs )

Now that all has been solved, payouts are going out to all legit affiliates, lots of payouts have already been send out.

If you have check as payout option, they all have been send out.
Paxum has been send out, if you are missing a payout, please contact me
Wires are being processed as well.
I haven't received any notification of a payment. My last payment, is still marked "PAID" from several months ago, but I never received it. I would think that If a check got sent, that PAID date would or should be updated.

As far as I am concerned, this is still unresolved and just another excuse. Haven't seen one person post that they got their PAXUM, or received any notifications that payments have been sent.

My concern is that people that have complained publicly are going to somehow end up on your "fraudulent webmaster" list. I hope that isn't the case, but I received a private message from someone that sure didn't sound good.

It seems kind of strange that all these fraudulent webmasters suddenly appear when people start complaining publicly.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote