View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 10:02 AM  
Ben.Teenrevenue

Industry Role:
Again, NATS helped us import refunds and charge backs and indeed we found several highly fraudulent accounts.

We received delayed reports from our processors (it always take a while for chargebacks to show up) once these arrived NATS helped us solve the problem within days and import them.

NATS has been nothing but great to and for us and the industry, most programs would not be where they are without them.

We are sorry for any delays this may have caused you, unfortunately there are a ton of fraudulent affiliates out there and without proper imports/refund imports they are getting harder and harder to detect.

If any programs want information about these fraudulent affiliates please contact me
( I am not going to post information as this will only further educate them trying to push fraud into programs )

Now that all has been solved, payouts are going out to all legit affiliates, lots of payouts have already been send out.

If you have check as payout option, they all have been send out.
Paxum has been send out, if you are missing a payout, please contact me
Wires are being processed as well.

Kicking ass for well over a decade!

Ben -
Email: [email protected]
Ben.Teenrevenue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote