View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 03:59 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
About banks who are so nice and keep all the losses... note that when a guy steals the card of a bank customer and does sales in a merchant site, like a cam site, and cardholder reports it so a chargeback happens, the loss goes on the cam site and not on the cardholder or the bank, who are the 2 guys that had to control 1) not enter own card in phishing email and 2) not have database hacked and anyway replace cards fast when happens.

The policies of cam sites depend by cam site, I am director of a cam site and I may decide different from others, however, please note that it happens at times that the model it is actually in agreement with the hacker, she orchestrate the money laundering calling the hacker the last day of pay period to submit (fake, stolen card, etc.) tips/minutes, then when she gets paid by the site she share 50% with the hacker. I remember "a site" at some point banned all the romanians from registering (all of the country) just because one very active carder was cooperating with a 1% of the romanian models with this scam schema - and it took months before romanians was accepted again. These frauds can put a small-medium site out of business, which is worst than a few models compaining about chargeback in forums (given, that most cam sites pass on the chargeback to model credits anyway).

Some models are so greedy that they invite the hacker with their own affiliate ID so to get 80% instead of 50%, that seems smart to them, but, it is a further evidence that she invited him to carding, together with the fact that he tips her only in the whole site.
Of course in these cases not only the models is not paid the hacker's credits, but nothing else she eventually got form legit sources, and account closed.

Said the above, this seems a different case, just a random hacker who carded or faked credits (more like carded), probably to multiple models. In these cases, what to do is discretionary to the cam site directors. In my cam site I have a rule (that models know) about a chargeback protection up to $250 per model per 15 days pay period (given that the model did not invited the carder or is not in collusion with). For example a model got $500 in pay period of which $200 from fake/fraud source, we pay $500 and take 100% of a $200 loss; or, if she got $500 of which $300 from fraud, we pay $300-$250=$50 less which is $450, and so on. Most other sites bill the model credits of all chargeback (this is a standard), some sites have no written policy but silently decide case by case, and some sites claim "no chargeback to models" ever (but I suspect in rare case of $1000+ chargebacks, they talk the model to deal...).

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote