View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 01:36 PM  
astronaut x
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
Tammix, I informed you that I could not speak on TeenRevenue's behalf as we provide a software solution for them only, so any other matters would have to be addressed by the program to you.

I did NOT say "Teen revenue should be in a position now to send pending payouts."
That is between you and the program. At no time is Too Much Media involved in any aspect of a programs daily business matters other than providing a software solution and support to them, our clients.
Why are you letting them use your software? Is there not some clause somewhere stating that by using nats, they are not allowed to use it to defraud affiliates? Honestly, Ive always done shitty with most nats programs. Even though ccbill sales are not what they use to be, I use to make bank with them and pretty much all other non-nats programs. I'm not saying there is some kind of conspiracy, Im just saying.

From what I remember, programs rent nats, and I could have sworn that when I was looking at using it, I thought I read somewhere that using it to defraud affiliates was against the rules. Someone please correct me If I am wrong, but I think it was Rhinocash that got in trouble for using your software in an incorrect manner and got canned for it.

If its not a clause, it should be, because it doesn't make your software look good.
astronaut x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote