So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWhErE View Post
The pricing is weird.

$1 trial rebilled at $29.95 per month
Per month at $39.95
1 year at $95.40

So basically, the trial and conversion are cheaper than the per month option.

And the 1 year option is about 2 months of regular billing (39.95), comes $7.95 per month to and doesn't auto-rebill.
I always have had the most success by picking the plan you want to sell the most and highlight it. Never show a recurring plan next to a non-recurring plan.

The way I do it now, and will do for everything, is default the trial in drop down menu, and offer the one month and multi-month option as well but can't see them unless surfer clicks the drop down. Never talk about plans recurring on the pre-join page. Join page shows recurring terms.

I see soooo many sites put all the recurring language (usually ccbill sites), on their own pre-join page (usually right next to the price point), and then don't even attempt to collect the email of potential member either.

They've done two no no's with that, they've alerted the surfer that one plan rebills and the other doesn't (so they go cheaper price and cancel), and they lost ability to bring surfers who don't pay that day back by emailing them. And it is rampant, all over the place, I see this.
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote