View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 10:54 AM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaMan View Post
So you have no problem admitting you're wrong... try to spin why you were wrong... and never actually admit you are wrong? OK THEN!

You are that dense to think Uber would allow peolple with criminal records with rapists, murderers and drunk drivers to drive around in a free for all?

Someone had to give you "wrong info" to believe that? Your IQ and reasoning abilities are that low to not distinguish it for yourself?

The entire thread you're posting non stop how everyone is wrong about cabbies and your argument to back that up is to post COMPLETE LIES about Uber? Great job!

Now admit youre wrong and go hide with your tail between your legs in the corner.
lol your need to trollurbate is so great you want me to spell it out even though it was quite clear I was saying that ? And you think I was wrong because I made it up in my head? Fuck me you are a card aren't you.. you must have skipped my "Nevertheless, my bad on taking it at face value."

here you go champ: yup, I was wrong on that for sure. makes it about 3 - 1 to me on points raised so far, but well done.

Care to comment on the fact Uber fares aren't set by UK gov't, nor do they need to pay UK tax?

Nor need to complete 'the knowledge' that black cab operators have to by law?

And can own a 10 year old car as opposed to 2 years old for new black taxi drivers (tested twice a year if older than 8)?

If you truly can't see why drivers would be pissed at that, then there's not much I can say... you have your 'side' and will blindly defend it no matter what

btw if I'm wrong on any of those, feel free to point it out - I hate being in the wrong as much as the next person, and would far sooner know the right than sit here totally mis-educated by UK cab drivers if all they are doing is furthering their own cause with bs.
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote