View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:07 AM  
SouthernCumfort

Industry Role:
I have the perfect domain name. Could use help from a bigger company

I think I have scored the perfect domain name. Don't want to throw it out there just yet but it's 3 words and aims at college chicks and is a dot com.

I'm not really sure what to do with it tho as I have never built/designed a website and have no experience in the field.

A little bit about me: I turned $0 into over $40,000 one year just marketing Chaturbate and CrakRevenue. Never had hosting or anything. So I can market and have ideas on growing the site and all that good stuff.. just never built a site and not really sure on what to do with the domain name.

I work a lot so don't have the time that I'd like to put into learning everything. As I get more money coming in from my online endeavors then I can focus on building sites more but in the meantime I would like to and would love to find someone who can show me the ropes along the way and I can put more time.

Hit me up on Skype: Recruiter865 and we can discuss a partnership and get everything worked out.
SouthernCumfort is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote