View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 11:52 PM  
Jobs4Adults_com

Industry Role:
:mad

Mmmmmmm...I didn't want to answer YET, for some particular (marketing!) reasons, BUT(T), on the other hand, it looks like some things HAVE TO BE (f#ckin') cleared!

So:

nvaonline> EWT is a HUGE name on the biz, with a big tradition...That's why WE MADE SURE not to overlap/disturb it in any way, and we have chosen the dates CAREFULLY, FRIENDLY & Professionally...those of you who are my friends on facebook (2167 friends from whom more than 1200 are Adult or Cam related!), you can tell how many times I've Liked & Shared EWT on my social networks (and many other cam or adult events!!!) and how many times I've spoken VERY WELL about them and expressed my will to attend their show, although time & conditions didn't allowed me to...You also can tell how many times them, shared/liked CamSum, or ever said something nice about us! :D...But after so many years, this is what I get from them, in return, when we decide to organise our very FIRST event. Thanks, pals!!! CamSum, we were the guys that wanted to SHARE, not to SPLIT....Why make people to CHOOSE, and why not let the open doors so people can choose MORE events? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ASK ME WHY EWT AND CAMSUM ARE IN THE SAME TIME??????????????? I'm extremelly open to answer, and those who watch the forums, events and magazines, you already know the answer. But, ynot, ask also the guys from EWT! ((((((((((

So, nvaonline, indeed, life is complicated, but let's make it EASY (at least this time!): Choose EWT!!!

Carina EPGBILL> Hi, Carina! I honestly love EpgBill, their team, I know them for many years and some of them they know me, at least by my (ugly/sexy) face, and thanks for posting here on the CamSum announcement! I also ADORE TheEuropeanSummit (I attended their events from the 1st one, and love(d) it!), and we will see us in Sitges soon, great place, great(est) organizers & event!!!! ;) In the same time, I do hope that you will show (the same) interest in CamSum, we are a different event, few kilometers distance from Sitges, few months after, but, also sun-wine-sangria-sea-bikini, "beautiful company"! And, why not, maybe some new and innovative things & good businesses! ;)

adultmobile> ))))))) Now I see that you're the guy/lady from the "other forum", that left us an early reply! Thanks for the "nice", especially that these days is so (fuckin') difficult to get a positive feedback, or a Like/Share, instead of so many "Friends/Followers"! :D Especially with "so many interests behind", people doing "businesses behind the curtains", in "secret clubs" & speaking in "secret alphabets"....;) Thanks for the "Make Love, not War!", was ONE of the Sexual Revolutions that Humanity lived...But should we stop there? Or should we go back there? Maybe go further and search for new horizons?

T.Rex 'Children Of The Revolution' - YouTube

bns666> Thanks for the "nice idea" (Only 1? :D ), but also thanks for the "90s"! There were guys that weren't as nice as you when it came to our website design...It was made by me, worked a lot, but who knows, maybe the next time, we hire you for this! ;) Send us some offers and some fees! ;)

JFK> Hi, dear Julius! Mmmmmmm...I have always considered you a FRIEND, after so many years (How many? I'm getting a bit(ch) nostalgic! Life in herself is a (little!) biatch! ), and I honestly consider that I OWE YOU for all that you did for me (Forgive me if I ever forgot to say "Please!" or "Thank you!!!", shit happens! But fortunately, not so much to me!), and I hope one day to be able to return what I received from you...I can forgive, but I never forget!!! ;) You are one of the guys who best can explain WHY people from our BELOVED industry have to choose now between 2 events, when it was very simple to settle it from the very beginning!!! We have CLEARLY talked about it when I was the FIRST who has chosen the dates in Fubar, in Payoutmag, on the forums and on the adult gatherings, MONTHS before EWT! And I do hope not to lose our friendship because of the "EWT issue". I sent you 1 pic on facebook to remind you the dates EWT had in 2015 and how I made the choice for CamSum dates. It's one thing that "it's too long my event" (It's not! The MAIN event has 3 days, the rest is HOLIDAY! Difficult!!! , and it's other that other event has chosen the same dates as our main event. As about your last part ("your post on GFY sucks ! sick to the subject < wtf does this have to do with WWII ?")...))) You do know that I publicly declare on Facebook (4 times per month! At least!!! Although my parents started to create their facebook accounts these days, and want to add me as friend........) my (deeply!) appreciation for Oral Sex (benefits)! Forgive me, my friend that I TOTALLY REFUSE TO "s(t)ick to the subject"! ;) I do ADORE to DIVAGATE, ramble, search for new territories, horrizons, BE FREE and refuse to be "s(t)uck in the mud"! I deeply believe that the "wtf" was due to our long time friendship...As about WWII or WWiii or WWIIIIIIII, PLEASE forgive my naivety or negativeness: Blame it on the motha fucka news that negatively suggest us that refugeeS (childrens!!!!) are EVERY DAY dying running of WAR(S)!!!! I know this is just the Illuminati tricks to better control us! PS. Can and SHOULD Adult/Cam Industry do something about it? I am naive enough to believe that YES! at least I WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

GspotProductions> :* ! North is great, but South has more...sugar! Spice! ;) Life looks more ...real...there! :D Going down and up, left and right, seem the only directions that we have to...MOVE ON! ;)
Jobs4Adults_com is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote