View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 09:37 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITraffic View Post
with more mainstream advertisers maybe xvideos can afford to buy paul's content blowout package.
With mainstream advertisers competing for ad space, they can buy a lot more paysites. They can increase their spend more on producing for their own paysites. They will price out the little guys who are forced to rely on advertising for direct sales and concerned about "exactly what it's worth, I know what their traffic levels are and I can extrapolate revenues with a fair degree of accuracy".

This kind of advertising is a very different level to what little webmasters know.

It all depends on the social media blowback. The cost isn't nothing to people who get Beckham instead of a normal model or give top end cars, clothing to sports stars. Just to see their label on the TV.

This is how relevant they think when advertising.

Tube advertising is pocket money for Diesel. Still it's hard for people who are bound by having to know ""exactly what it's worth, I know what their traffic levels are and I can extrapolate revenues with a fair degree of accuracy".
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote