View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 12:46 PM  
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wordpress Designer to Upgrade My Site

Hey Guys. Im looking to get my current site upgraded. Its a tube style theme and i just use an embedder plugin to add videos to it. For my new site, i know the theme im going to use. I just need some changes made to it. I currently have over 2k videos on my site with all the titles, descriptions etc changed and 90% of my traffic is from search engines. Hoping someone can migrate the new site over without my rankings dropping.I need a login/register section part added where users can make a small profile and a few other things i have in a list. More details will be given when we chat. More than anything though i need good customer service. If theres any issues, i need to be able to get a hold of you pretty quick and not days later. If you can do this then just leave a post here so i can do a good check on your feedback etc then get in touch. Cheers guys
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote