View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 01:12 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriendTV View Post
Eugenia, i asked you to show me the ways you sending traffic to us and you still failed to provide with that.

BIGTYMER: first guy was cheater and second one is cheater aswell. Why else would all the domains be sitting on one IP and in our admin EACH single site i mentioned above (on same IPs) is registered at BFTV under different account name and gmail account. Does it look like a normal thing? Anyways here are some stats for good traffic: prntscr.com/9fs74x and prntscr.com/9fs9p4 so you should see the pattern now...

There is no way i would explain you fully Eugenia where your traffic fails. i am not going to give you the answers to make your shit traffic better and harder to detect. Unless you can bring me all the answers to my questions about origin of your traffic and the ways you sending it, you will be banned and you are not welcome to send traffic to our site.
I'm pretty we won't hear from "eugeinia" again.
OneHungLo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote