View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 09:44 PM  
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Maybe, yes, we have a pretty serious attitude to professionalism. I do like to have a laugh & joke about, but I try not to do it at the expense of others. I'm sure you would not do anything to harm the models & customers time & money on purpose... However, I did you you'd gone into the room, quite funny, but hopefully you can also see my side & with the other trolls here, if others followed suit, it could have been very unpleasant for the performers & the customers

I've always had polite & behaved people in my rooms, whether in VNA live with the vette nation girls, adultwork, myfreecams or bonga cams

i would not consider it as real damage to those models "even though they have other job" reason i have copied from here to make fun off single comment not consistently trolling them .

heatherdeep used an awful bot for purpose attacking this board after her ban, sounds professional ? not really neither ethical if we are being honest .

hopefully u visit cb soon until then u may or may not change this mindset it's not some pleasing private spa u expect the visitors . i have seen girls leaving the room after getting harassed for 6 hours online LOL assholes went extreme on them very insulting because they know they were cute shy girls between 19-24.
at least i saw one girl had really low esteem after the show you would think she will kill her self , to get better idea think of chaturbate like the worst territory in your country...you could walk there and say hey dirty people chances are low people will care . there are even furious 1-3 mods in each room to remove similar remarks ridiculously they run a contest to check who can do it faster .

apparently i see ur point but cannot be applied with donny.

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote