View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 12:39 PM  
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubevideditor View Post
Looks like way too much white space around everything and looks kind of half finished. Sorry...
If you can create what they did at half the price? Do it. Make bank. Have you ever worked with Elevated X? I didn't think so. Complaining about design is kind of moot if you can't do it yourself. Just sayin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Panda View Post
why am I receiving your email spam?
ive never signed up for your email list
Quite possibly you signed up for updates form a partner and unknowingly opted into to 3rd party offers? Ihave no idea. Maybe somebody spammed your email address around town. I have no idea how her business works. These are just thoughts.

Another thought? Unsubscribe.

Looks good, Zuzana. Fuck the haters. Your price point is dead on. A lot of these broke bitches couldn't start a fire with a cigarette lighter and gasoline. Your negative feedback (except for maybe one or 2) is just complainers. The same people crying that they can't make money because surfers are too cheap these days are the same people unwilling to pay up and want quality for nickels.

Fuck 'em. Keep on keepin on