View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 03:20 PM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAmateur View Post
Hello all,
I have my main twitter account with 175k organic twitter followers. I can say from experience, you will definitely want to stay away from scripts that auto fav and auto retweet, this could get you suspended. I have been suspended because of doing the exact same thing. Here are some more pointers for gaining followers.

If you are trying to get the big accounts to follow you, you have to be very patient because most do not follow regular accounts unless you post a good amount of smut (photos and gifs). The big accounts HATE when their time line is all clogged up by people trying to get their attention. A few 3-5 pics now and then during the day will work and they may start RTing you.

To gain real followers, post good pics and gifs. Posting a url now and then isnt bad or spammy as long as you dont go overboard. I have Many many friends that have 400-800k followers, this is how I know all this stuff about twitter accts.

If you keep at it, mentioning some bigger accts (doesnt have to be the biggest accts) you will slowly get noticed and then you will be rewarded with retweets and such even shout outs, dont pressure and do it the hard way, low and slow.
If you have other questions, tweet me or send an email.
Thanks for your tips.
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote