View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 10:52 AM  
plaster
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJeff View Post
I am not gay, but I am willing to learn, but only if the profit margin is high enough.

And top notch detective work you found a company That has not been used in years.

Congratulations

Oh and I did OK with that company too, here is a settlement account I used there, balance is unimportant, the total credit turnover is what I transferred to my US account, cause yep I pay my taxes too

That company ties you to your "current" sites. I don't give a shit... I know what's what and I know you have a bunch of nothing sites that just collect cross sales from chat sales and that is all you do. That's it... nothing more.

You simply process credit cards on people who don't realize they are being charged. And I will say again... the stats you posted are a group of individuals and are not yours alone. And what you actually make and put into bank account is far, far lower then what you elude.

Can't fuck with the master, I know it all.

p.s. How many EIN numbers you got because you will get caught by the powers that be if you are spreading out sales via DBA instead of EIN?
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote