View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 08:51 PM  
plaster
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaster View Post
Well... since I am divorced she likes small, shriveled up stinky cocks like yours
You in the tri-state area and maybe you and 12dicks could gang bang her and it would equate to one medium sized cock... right?

p.s. stick to being an old grumpy jeff because you not very funny
put nicktickalick in the mix and you may actually have one "normal" size cock

Has your partners called you up and mentioned you are a dumb ass fucking moron and threatened to take away your cross sales yet?... or is that going to happen tomorrow? Because you are a dumb fucking ego maniac that just put you, and all your dumb fucking partners, at public scrutiny by posting those stats.

Jesus, do you think everyone in adult is a moron or something? I can post every single site you own and they have alexa rankings all well over 1 mil... so you obviously are not buying traffic or have any traffic. So where do you think, we think, your sales come from? And besides me just knowing everything... this is the kinda thing you need to explain to gfy how a site that gets 5 hits a day can rake in 70K per day.

See, you can't. Dumb fucking twat who thought was clever and witty by posting a screen shot of big sales when you are, in reality, just a bottom feeding scum bucket who makes everyone elses sales that much harder to achieve.

Fuck you and the 12 dicks you rode in on... go back to xbiz where they like your kind.
plaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote