View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 07:32 AM  
adentio99
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I have personally tested this method and worked like a charm by getting me 20 to 30 followers each day consistently. I don't believe in spammy methods -

As mentioned on the other thread to attract twitter traffic to your adult site - same method worked for getting twitter followers too.

The script which I wrote - will auto-retweet and favorite tweets for mentioned keywords, #hashtag. You can use filters like ( retweet those tweets that are without any links, with only pictures, or videos, retweet if it contains specific #hashtags )

You can mention the time interval. I set as 10 minutes. Every twenty mins, it retweets and favorites from real users. Per hour it does 6, per day - 144. Out of 144 tweets, 144 real users ( because most of the spam bots and corporate profiles uses links on their tweets - only real users just tweet without any links - this is the trick )

Outta 144 users - you get around 20 to 30 people to follow you. ( if you're targeting the right keyword and #hashtags ) -

Per day 25 on average - per month - you get 750 followers. In 6 months, you get 4500 followers.

If you're active and used Jerkule's method - you gain extra 4500 followers.
adentio99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote