I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
And that's why you don't order from people that claim to be cheap

We're not cheap, but we deliver.
:thumbs:thumbs

Absolutely!!

MaDalton is a super solid producer with a great reputation.

Im not cheap, my work is solid, my reputation is solid and I could not imagine not delivering what I promised after being paid. Bad business.

GFY is a good equalizer.

You do well, people step up and give you props, you do bad and fail to deliver, everyone will line up to point that out and label you as a scammer.

I don't feel that producers go out with the intention to scam people. I think new producers come out of the gate taking low budgets that they think they can work. When in fact they can't mathematically get it to work when it comes to actually producing the scene. This usually gets figured out after they got paid and had a massive scene failure with talent kills, location kills and makeup costs that puts them in the negative. And guess what?? After a scene failure expense with all of the costs associated with it, still needs to be shot and turned in.

Everyone needs to keep in mind: Companies pay for completed scenes, not the producers production problems.

I have seen that happen to new directors quite a few times.

Cant tell you how many times companies have come at me with these bullshit quotes from other inexperienced producers and are expecting me to match it.

I always tell them: Good luck and have at it and let me know if this guy actually delivers.

9 out of 10 times, companies come back, pay me what I want and have a horror story on what was delivered or what was not delivered.

Hope things work out with all parties involved.

Best advice: Stick with the producers with a long solid reputation.

Just Dave

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote