View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 04:31 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
If a person is drunk - it's his/her own problem. If one is drunk he is still responsible for anything he/she does. Yes, including sex. If you can't control yourself when drunk, just don't drink at all and don't blame others for everything you did. That's how I see it.
i think one should take into account the physical difference in the genders, which to me complicates the idea of personal responsibility because, in most cases, a woman cannot stop a man from taking her. there is no female-to-male type of equivalent crime. I generally agree that a woman should have the right to get black-out drunk without getting converted to unconscious sex toy. Men should be raised to be respectful to passed out ladies.

however the whole issue of personal responsibility is complicated by being black-out drunk: if the woman is not responsible for being unable to decline sex, how can a guy be responsible for black-out behavior if he cannot control himself as well? the Man picks who the perps/victims are based on who got hurt.

just IMO.
Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote