View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:25 AM  
Irv O. Neil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irv O. Neil View Post
Hello! I?m new to GFY, but I?ve worked in the adult industry for many years as a freelancer for magazines, websites, and films.

Until recently I wrote weekly newsletters and site copy for the DDF Network in Europe. From April 2010 through July 2015 I wrote about million words for them.

Obviously, images are paramount in our business, but like a great soundtrack for a movie, the right words add richness to pix and videos. Good stories add extra value to any site.

I?ve been creating the right words for a long time as a writer, editor, screenwriter, and ebook publisher.

Check out my portfolio "What Can I Do For YOU?" at my blog EROTICA IS MY TRADE on Wordpress. Also see the post "The sexy story's the thing..."

My email info is at the bottom of the portfolio. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hello again, giving this another bump.

I've spent the last few weeks working on some femdom ebooks that I self-publish on Amazon. Femdom is one of my specialties. Until I get 30 posts I can't put any URLs here, but if you go to Amazon and search under "Irv O. Neil" you can easily find my books. My newest titles are DARVA CHAN: CRUELTY QUEEN OF THE PIANO, and RULE BY CLEAVAGE.

Check out the free samples there to get some further ideas of how I write. Maybe it'll spur some ideas of things I can write for you.

Fast, reliable, versatile. Let me know what you need!
Irv O. Neil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote