View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 10:59 PM  
TCLGirls
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Not defending Donny in any way but from my experience (someone who has represented himself successfully in 2 cases) judges do frown upon it because quite frankly they don't want to have to teach you during the case/trial. Otherwise there is no other reason. No attorney is going to be able do some of the things I did during mine because they are first and foremost working for the court and secondly you the client.

From the first question I had the officer on the stand fumbling. The judge got so mad at me when I called him out on one of his mistakes (something he does all the time that is technically illegal for him to do) which no attorney would dare to do he almost leaped off the fucking bench and came at me. I hired a very well seasoned high dollar attorney recently to represent me in another matter and from day one I told him he wasn't going to be able to do what he promised he would. End result, I was right, he was wrong. I knew the law better. Attorney's are just ordinary people "practicing" law. 99% of the time they are just playing mediators.

Donny however shouldn't be representing himself in such a serious matter. But, my guess is there's no way in hell a prosecutor is going to allow him to question the girls and that's very likely his angle..

Are you talking about traffic court or some small-claims type proceeding?? Because those types of "trials" are designed for self representation.

EDIT: never mind...you later said it was a felony charge...so I assume it was a criminal case prosecuted by a DA.
TCLGirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote